Propane Tank Cylinder Storage Locker offers safe, secure storage for all high pressure compressed LPG ( Propane ) containers. Tamper resistant, all welded, heavy gauge aluminum construction resists corrosive elements when stored outside. Wire mesh sides allow for quick visual inspection of the propane cylinders and prevents dangerous build-up of any flammable gases. Compliance with NFPA 58 code for LPG storage and OSHA 1910.110. Handles both 20 and 33 lb. cylinders.
- Heavy .081 non- sparking aluminum construction is 58% thicker than others for added security.
- Heavier gauge aluminum mesh and extruded (not bent) frame add rigidity.
- Sloped roof design sheds water and ice.
- Aluminum construction resists abusive outdoor elements. Won't rust, discolor or corrode.
- Cylinders stay clear of ground with heavy duty rack or strong floor plate on vertical storage locker.
- Designed to accept padlock to prevent unauthorized use.
- Pre- drilled holes at each corner accepts 1/2" anchor bolt for maximum security and stability.
- Ships fully assembled saving set-up time and money!
23001Stores 4 - 20 or 30 lb. cylindersDimensions 30"W x 33"H x 32"D
23002Stores 6 - 20 or 30 lb. cylindersDimensions 30"W x 49"H x 32"D
23003Stores 8 - 20 or 30 lb. cylindersDimensions 30"W x 60"H x 32"D
23004Stores 12 - 20 or 30 lb. cylindersDimensions 60"W x 49"H x 32"D
23005Stores 16 - 20 or 30 lb. cylindersDimensions 60"W x 65"H x 32"D
*Freight Cost* When an order is placed we will contact you with a corrected freight cost for your approval before we process your order. The lockers can only ship by truck.